For You and Your Family.
Specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, lower levels, and bedroom suites.
Join a team that strives for success and extraordinary customer service.
As an Administrative Assistant with Design Tech Remodeling, you will be surrounded by people who are passionate about providing excellent customer service and are committed to our family culture. This position is primarily responsible for accounts payable/receivable, answering phones and emails, processing mail, greeting customers, preparing for client meetings, data entry, and maintaining the office, equipment, and supplies. If you enjoy providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to multitask or shift focus when needed, you are a perfect fit for our team. We need someone like you to help us reach our goal; to enhance the lives of our homeowners by improving their home interiors.
Design Tech Remodeling is a family-owned award-winning kitchen, bathroom, master suite, and basement design/build remodeling firm providing the Milwaukee, WI area with over 25 years of experience. Our skilled designers, carpenters, and contractors guide each customer smoothly through their remodeling project from conceptual design and finish selections through to the final product. Design Tech Remodeling’s standard of excellence ensures innovative designs, quality craftsmanship, and meticulous attention to detail. NARI Certified Professional on Staff. Design tech Remodeling Building a Better Tomorrow for You and Your Family.
Design Tech Remodeling is committed to delivering interior residential remodels that demonstrate our standard of excellence. Our commitment to outstanding customer service starts with listening to our clients’ wishes and helping them develop their vision, and collaboratively bringing their vision to reality. Our desire is to help enhance our customer’s lifestyle through innovative designs and exceptional craftsmanship.
Design Tech Remodeling’s vision is to be the best interior residential remodeling company in Southeastern Wisconsin. We will strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, create a remodeling experience that is second to none, and continuously improve our processes in an effort to build customers for the life of their home. Working together with our clients, industry partners and our teams to give back to charitable organizations in our community.
Quality- Quality products, Exceptional craftsmanship, Innovative designs. Exceptional service through a detailed process from conceptual design until completion of the project.
Integrity- Honesty. Trustworthy. Best products and service for great value. Working with our trade partners who have the same core values and quality standards as Design Tech Remodeling.
Family- Building relationships with clients for the life of their home. Creating a space where families can gather and create new memories. Throughout the process we develop new friendships that are everlasting with our clients. Creating a family culture within the business that allows our employees to learn, grow and share their ideas for the future growth of the company.
Wage: $15-$18/hour dependent upon experience
Job Type: 30-40 hours per week
High school or equivalent (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
- Research, match, and pay invoices
- Reconcile incorrect invoices with vendors
- Process receipts and rebates
- Prepare and send customer payment schedules
- Prepare consultation folders and client binders
- Greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls, and appointment reminders
- Filing, typing, copying, scanning, receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Schedule meetings, maintain calendars, research, and create reports when needed
- Maintain vendor insurance documents and request updated forms
- Data entry to maintain contact database
- Sales room preparation for appointments
- Clean and vacuum office and assist with maintaining professional look of our office
- Prepare for trade show events
- Prepare and send thank you letters and lien waivers
- Ensure proper operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance, call for repairs, and maintain equipment inventories
- Maintain and organize supply inventory and place supply orders
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Degree or experience in construction related field preferred
- 3+ years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, 1 year minimum required
- Accounts receivable/payable experience required
- Microsoft Office and Google email/calendar experience required
- Proficient Multi-line phone skills
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
Personal Attributes Required
- Team player
- Highly Organized
- Detail Orientated
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing personality, honest and of high integrity
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Willingness to help others with tasks when needed
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
Job Attributes & Compensation
- 30-40 hours per week
- Monday-Friday (occasional weekend hours for trade shows if requested with advanced notice)
- Simple IRA and health insurance offered with full-time employment
- Company outings
- 2 weeks paid vacation after probationary period
10535 N Port Washington Rd Ste 204
Mequon, WI 53092