For You and Your Family.
Specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, lower levels, and bedroom suites.
Design Tech Remodeling – Mequon, WI 53092
Join a team that strives for success and extraordinary customer service.
Do you love interior design or remodeling? Are you committed to personal development? As an Office Administrator with Design Tech Remodeling, you will be surrounded by people who are passionate about providing excellent customer service and are committed to success. This position is primarily responsible for accounts payable/receivable, answering phones and emails, processing mail, greeting customers, preparing for client meetings, data entry, and maintaining the office, equipment, and supplies. If you enjoy providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to multitask or shift focus when needed, you are a perfect fit for our team. We need someone like you to help us reach our goal; to enhance the lives of our homeowners by improving their home interiors.
Design Tech Remodeling is a family-owned award-winning kitchen, bathroom, master suite, and basement design/build remodeling firm providing the Milwaukee, WI area with over 25 years of experience. Our skilled designers, carpenters, and contractors guide each customer smoothly through their remodeling project from conceptual design and finish selections through to the final product. Design Tech Remodeling’s standard of excellence ensures innovative designs, quality craftsmanship, and meticulous attention to detail. NARI Certified Professional on Staff. Design tech Remodeling Building a Better Tomorrow for You and Your Family.
Wage: Salaried. Commensurate based on experience
Job Type: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Data entry and pay invoices
- Process receipts and rebates
- Prepare consultation folders and client binders
- Greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls, send appointment reminders
- Filing, typing, copying, scanning, receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Schedule meetings, maintain calendars, research, and create reports when needed
- Maintain vendor insurance documents and request updated forms
- Data entry to maintain contact database
- Sales room preparation for appointments
- Clean and assist with maintaining professional look at our office
- Prepare for trade show events
- Prepare and send thank you letters and lien waivers
- Ensure proper operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance, call for repairs, and maintain equipment inventories
- Maintain and organize supply inventory and place supply orders
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Reconcile incorrect invoices with vendors
- Prepare and send customer payment schedules
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Degree or experience in construction related field a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Proficiency in QuickBooks is a plus
- Accounts receivable/payable experience
- Microsoft Office and Google email/calendar experience required
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
Personal Attributes Required
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic Personality
- Team player
- Highly Organized
- Detail Orientated
- Simple IRA and health insurance offered with full-time employment
- Company outings
- 2 weeks paid vacation after probationary period
Work Location: One location (On-Site)