For You and Your Family.
Specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, lower levels, and bedroom suites.
Administrative Project Coordinator
Work Location: (On-Site)
Design Tech Remodeling – Mequon, WI 53092
Join a team that strives for success and extraordinary customer service.
Do you love interior design or remodeling? Are you committed to personal development? As an Administrative Project Coordinator with Design Tech Remodeling, you will be surrounded by people who are passionate about providing excellent customer service and are committed to success. This position is primarily responsible for assisting the project manager in the daily tasks to complete a project from start to finish. If you enjoy providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to multitask or shift focus when needed, you are a perfect fit for our team. We need someone like you to help us reach our goal; to enhance the lives of our homeowners by improving their home’s interior.
Design Tech Remodeling is a family-owned award-winning kitchen, bathroom, master suite, and basement design/build remodeling firm providing the Milwaukee, WI area with over 25 years of experience. Our skilled designers, carpenters, and contractors guide each customer smoothly through their remodeling project from conceptual design and finish selections through to the final product. Design Tech Remodeling’s standard of excellence ensures innovative designs, quality craftsmanship, and meticulous attention to detail. NARI Certified Professional on Staff. Design tech Remodeling Building a Better Tomorrow for You and Your Family.
Design Tech Remodeling is committed to delivering interior residential remodels that demonstrate our standard of excellence. Our commitment to outstanding customer service starts with listening to our clients’ wishes and helping them develop their vision, and collaboratively bringing their vision to reality. Our desire is to help enhance our customer’s lifestyle through innovative designs and exceptional craftsmanship.
Design Tech Remodeling’s vision is to be the best interior residential remodeling company in Southeastern Wisconsin. We will strive to exceed our customer’s expectations, create a remodeling experience that is second to none, and continuously improve our processes in an effort to build customers for the life of their home. Working together with our clients, industry partners and our teams to give back to charitable organizations in our community.
Quality- Quality products, Exceptional craftsmanship, Innovative designs. Exceptional service through a detailed process from conceptual design until completion of the project.
Integrity- Honesty. Trustworthy. Best products and service for great value. Working with our trade partners who have the same core values and quality standards as Design Tech Remodeling.
Family- Building relationships with clients for the life of their home. Creating a space where families can gather and create new memories. Throughout the process we develop new friendships that are everlasting with our clients. Creating a family culture within the business that allows our employees to learn, grow and share their ideas for the future growth of the company.
Wage: $20-$25/hour based on experience
Job Type: 40 hours per week
Position: Entry Level
• Research and match invoices for projects
• Process receipts and time sheets for work that is done on time and material basis.
• Notify the administrative assistant when payment schedules should be submitted.
• Prepare project manager folders.
• Prepare and submit permits, and follow up on completion of permits.
• Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Coordinate project manager schedule, assist project manager in maintaining/distributing internal carpenters’ schedule.
• Assist the project manager in scheduling trade partners.
• Schedule rough and finish inspections for projects
• Schedule dumpster deliveries, plumbing fixtures, and millwork deliveries
• Initiate change orders for extras added throughout the project.
• Help in weekly communication updates to customers’ schedules.
• Checking on delivery of materials or ETAs
• Compile completion lists and to-dos.
• Coordinate warranty requests and follow up through completion.
• Data entry
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Degree or experience in construction related field a plus
• Work experience in an administrative/project coordinator role a plus
• Microsoft Office and Google email/calendar experience required.
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills
Personal Attributes Required
• Team player
• Highly Organized
• Detail Orientated
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Outgoing personality, honest and of high integrity
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
• A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
• Must be a self-starter and driven
• Willingness to help others with tasks when needed
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Job Attributes & Compensation
• 40 hours per week
• Simple IRA and health insurance offered with full-time employment
• Company outings
• 2 weeks paid vacation after probationary period
• One location (On-Site)
How to Apply:
• Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com